Professionally Managed Finance.
As part of your team, ProImpetus will:
watch your back.
keep you informed.
What Can ProImpetus Do For You?
- Manage day-to-day bookkeeping activities to insure integrity of company books and records.
- Establish and maintain financial processes and internal controls to provide adequate protection of assets and assurances that transactions are consistently executed in compliance with company policies.
- Compile periodic financial statements and supporting analytical reports to monitor results of operations, financial position, cash flow compared to forecasts, budgets and previous periods.
- Develop and maintain financial forecasts and budgets based on measurable criteria to track progress against performance benchmarks towards predefined objectives.
- Assist management in preparing and presenting status reports, plans and results to stakeholders, lenders and other outside parties.
- Coordinate and support outside professional service providers such as auditors, tax preparers, consultants, lenders and investors.
- Advise management on financial ramifications of operational and general administrative decisions and alternatives.